As part of our philosophy to provide our clients more than just mixing and mastering, Liquid Mixes have been responsible for the development of training curriculum to its partners Ableton and DJ Warehouse and DMC Records. Having developed the curriculum locally in Melbourne, our methodology has extended nationally, with the course being recognized globally by Ableton.
Some of the features of Ableton Live in our education program include
- General Familiarization
- Session Preparation
- Sample Selection and Arrangement Creation
- Sample box editing functions including Warping
- Arrangement editing including audio effects, cut / copy / paste and automation
- MIDI Arrangement for production and live performances
- The use of software Instruments and MIDI
- Advanced features such as the use and creation of FX racks and instrument racks
- Track finalization with mixing and basic mastering techniques.
When we say we nurture your product end-to-end, we mean it. We don't just provide services to support the final mix of your music, but the creation process as well. So if you're looking for expert advice when creating your next hit whether it be Ableton, or Logic, you will feel comfortable in knowing that you’ve come to the right place.